If my son has a port wine stain on his nerve does he have sturge weber syndrome?

In brief: Hard to say
Since you didn't provide enough background information, I cannot say.
You did not provide information about the location of this stain, which is very important.You did not indicate other features of the problem.The site is not a chat room.The questions are not linked.Each question must have the basic information needed to describe the issue before an answer can be formulated.Please start over

In brief: Hard to say
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Sturge weber syndrom
Sturge weber syndrome has port wine stains on the face most of the time, seizures, paralysis or weakness on one side and learning disability, i do not know what you mean port wine stains on his nerve, port wine stains are very common and it has no connection with sturge weber unless you have the other features.

In brief: Sturge weber syndrom
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. James Sidman
Most port wine stain patients do not have Surge Weber but with distribution in the forehead or midface, it is possible. MRI scan might be considered by your doctor.
Dr. Cindy Juster