Which do I need for a special ED student evaluation? Developmental psychologist, neurodevelopmental pediatrician or occupational therapy?

Depends on question. Special ed students have many types of problems, and the type of testing needed depends on the areas of concern. They can includ speech and language, occupational therapy, phsycial therapy, psycholgoy, neuropsychology, and educational psychology, among others. Schools are mandated to work with parents to determine what evauations are needed and what steps are required to help students advance.