Are all brca gene mutations hereditary? Can you share some sources?

BRCA mutations. The majority of brca mutations are inherited from your mother or father. There are some which occur de novo(without inheritance). There is considerable information on the website for myriad- this is the company which has been doing the commercial testing in the usa.
Hereditary cancer. Women w/ 2+ immediate family members w/ a hx of breast/ovarian CA at 50% chance of developing breast cancer. If you have it, get screened with CA-125 blood test, ultrasound, mammogram/MRI, usually starting at age 30. Surgery after childbearing.