I am so isolated and can't take it anymore. Help me end this please?

There is always help. Get professional help asap. If you are having thoughts of harming yourself, call 911 to be transported to the nearest er where they can initiate help. A therapist (who may prescribe medications) can help you work through your problems. Have a neighbor or relative call 911 if you can't bring yourself to do it.