I had a blister on my foot that i think got infected, and now there's a lump/excess skin. How can I get rid of this naturally?

Dr. Harry Dollahite
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Patients – don't pic

If you have truly had an infected blister on your foot, you will notice peeling of skin like a sunburn.
The skin has multiple layers, and infection and inflammation cause peeling or sloughing of the skin. The deeper tissue will react with firmness of the tissue – a term called induration. This resolves back to normal during the healing process. Be patient, keep things clean, and don't pick at it!

In brief: Patients – don't pic