What type of doctor should I see to diagnose and treat my headache?

Family doctor. A primary care md (family physician, internal medicine ) is a good starting point, dependending on the success of treatment or findings you might be referred to a neurologist etc.
Neurologist. You could start with your pcp but you can always consult a neurologist or a pain physician or an orofacial pain dentist.