Jaw twitching, shortness of breath, leg muscle cramps, insomnia. Brain tumor?

See MD. Not sure what the underlying problem is, but it is clear you need to see an MD ASAP. Unlikely brain tumor however.
Very doubtful, but I. Got a kick out of your woody allen approach, " what's the worst thing it could be? Start from there and work backwards." try my favorite book, " the power of pessimism." it sounds like you may be sick and having anxiety about the symptoms. " strep throat" can actually cause leg muscle cramps. Breathe into a paper bag if you're hyperventilating ; see your doctor before deciding its behavioral.