Bath salts taken, went through a psychosis, healed enough to function, only to later abuse adderall, (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) go into psychosis again. Am I doomed?

Long Road to Recover. You are not "doomed." BUT, brain injury and changes caused by bath salts and amphetamines can take well over a year of TOTAL sobriety to heal. Best bet is to stay sober and take meds as prescribed. Recurrent psychosis will delay recovery. After a good year or two without psychosis, you & doc can consider tapering off meds. Good luck.
No, you are not. Doomed by any external factor but you may doom yourself if you don't get help. Please see a mental health professional who specializes in addiction for help. The very best to you. Healthy diet and exercise can be part of your recovery.