I want him to be the smartest in his HS class so he gets a good college. Should I wait to enroll in the preschool program until next time when my newborn will be older?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Don't live through c
Don't live your life through your child.
Getting into the best college is not as important as most people think. I had a scholarship to a small private school, and went there to help my family. I was able to engage in athletics, and got into a top three medical school. Getting into "toney" schools is overrated! mostr of are presidents went to small colleges initially, without major reutation!

In brief: Don't live through c
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Catherine EKWA-EKOKO
It's very important that your child plays and has physical activity when he is young. Children develop through play and activity. Nutrition and exposure to healthy activities, will promote your baby's growth an development
Dr. Jonathan Jassey