Chestpain. Chest x ray, blood work, 3 ECG and I stayed overnight in the hospital and was told all is normal, but still have pain. Is this normal protocol?

Typical workup. Yes, it does sound like they did a very typical and expected workup for your complaint of chest pain. While I am glad your tests came back normal, i know still feeling the pain must be frustrating. Have your doctor consider costochondritis, which is inflammation of the cartilage between your ribs. Also consider effects of anxiety if that is something you experience which commonly cause chest pain.