Anxiety, panic attacks, high cholesterol does this mean I'm just doomed for cardiovascular issues I'm so worried?

Not at all. What you are dealing w/are the things many people deal w/successfully. Panic attacks can be treated by clinical psychologist who will teach you strategies to deal w/them. Your doc can help you wl/cholesterol. A natural doc can help you lower your cholesterol naturally but do one or the other or your doc and the doses will get mixed up. I lower cholesterol 100 points w/patients many times.