Home pregnancy test was positive but blood hCG came back negative. Ob perform a blood test again. Hcg 750 progesterone 21. Why first hCG was negative?

Lab error. Presuming the first blood pregnancy test was close to the second, one of them had to be a lab error, probably the first one that was negative. If there is any question about the health of the pregnancy, your doctor can follow the bhcg level to see if it is rising appropriately and obtain an ultrasound when the level is high enough.For more info www.Askyourgynecologist.Org.