Do I have HIV or herpes a week ago kissed guy with open sore. Two days later my mouth itch and burn/tingling. Then gumg ache/head dizzy. I'm a virgin?

May get Herpes . Someone may get herpes infection by kissing a person with active lesion. Herpes infection can be acquired by sex or close contact.However, HIV infection rare by kissing even with open sore . Should be evaluated by a physician for the symptoms.
Neither. Neither. Both infections are silent or symptom free and take weeks to cause infection.