Last day i cut some vegetalbes which were hard enough. Suddenly i got swelling in my palm thereafter I have itching in my feet as well as palm?

Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Skin reaction

This "sounds" like an allegic skin reaction and generalized allergic symtoms.
I advise seeking medical attention. You can take over the counter Benadryl (diphenhydramine) now and use over the counter 1% Hydrocortisone cream ( thin layer) on palms and feet. Avoid offending vegetables until seen..

In brief: Skin reaction

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Robert Isaacs

In brief: Allergy?

Sounds possibly to be an allergic reaction, although exactly to what may be difficult to know.
It could be the vegetables themselves, to a chemical that may have been on them like an insecticide, a reaction to some material in the tool you were using, possibly to the handle. If not severe, you can consider taking an antihistamine, otherwise you should see your doctor for evaluation.

In brief: Allergy?

Dr. Robert Isaacs
Dr. Robert Isaacs
Dr. William Forsythe