Is fertilaid something I should consider? Is it a trustworthy pill? I read great reviews on it.24yrs old ttc miscarried8wks dec 11th. 2 periods since

Dr. R Chouteau

In brief: It depends

After reading about fertilaid, i see that it likely won't hurt anything but I am more concerned about your infrequent periods since your miscarriage.
That is a likely source for fertility problems. One miscarriage, though is not in itself worrisome. About 25% of pregnancies miscarry early like you did. I would suggest you see an ob/gyn about this issue.

In brief: It depends

Dr. R Chouteau
Dr. R Chouteau
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Well....

There are many great reviews on it, but zero good science.
Looking at the ingredients there is no reason to believe it will help with fertility. There is also no convincing evidence that it works. I'd stay far away from it, but if you want to try it won't hurt anything.

In brief: Well....

Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Adam Levy