Bf has obvious front sinus swelling&pain 5 yrs&inner ear feels blocked. Ct showed nothing. Otc&sauna no help. Likely cause? What specialist should he see

Need diagnosis. If bf truly has had swelling over the eyes for 5 years with pain, he needs to see an ENT doctor as soon as possible. Nothing is obvious and usually frontal sinusitis rarely produces swelling. If the cat scan was negative, he does not have sinusitis. I am sure you mean middle ear and not inner ear. The specialist you need is an ENT doctor.