Have to have abdominal ct-guided biopsy. Who does that and where?

Several places. Usually the procedure is performed by a interventional radiologist either at the hospital or at a free standing ct center.

Related Questions

Have had abdominal ct-guided biopsy and 2 path labs can't agree. What next?

Is the difference in. Opinion clinically significant? Two pathologists, like any two people may have slightly different view of a given tissue. It is for your doctor to discuss the matter with both parties to see if the differences are just terminology/semantic or do the opinions differ enough to affect diagnosis and treatment. If latter, it would be good to consult a pathologist at a large academic center. Read more...