Prescribed Zoloft (sertraline) 50mg, should it be taken with food to help decrease chances of nausea? Can I still take sumatriptan 100mg for migraine as needed?

You can only. Under your physician supervision and expertize. Zoloft (sertraline) and sumatriptan both increase serotonin levels in the blood. Too much serotonin is a potentially a serotonin syndrome, life-threatening condition. The interaction is is unlikely, minor, or nonsignificant. Rec.: talk to your physician.
Risk is low. 1) Zoloft can be taken on an empty stomach or with food. Taking it with food may reduce gastrointestinal side effects, such as nausea. Some find that taking it at bedtime makes side effects more tolerable since you will be sleeping. 2) There is a theoretical risk of too much serotonin (serotonin syndrome), but at these doses risk is quite low. Please speak to your doctor with any concerns.