Coping with illnesses in my elderly parent. I need help please?

Dr. Donald Gieck
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Self care

In times of stress try to engage in good self care- it is not always easy but helps with issues like caregiver burnout.
Tips include good rest and sleep, healthy eating, finding some time for preferred and pleasurable activities, and taking short breaks if possible. If feeling very overwhelmed it may be with talking to a professional such as your doctor or a therapist.

In brief: Self care

Dr. Donald Gieck
Dr. Donald Gieck
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu

In brief: Family support

These are difficult times for any human being.
I would suggest to look for help within family first, discuss a plan to provide support from other relatives as well. If you feel overwhelmed and depressed i would recommend seeing a pcp and discuss all this problems. There are treatments out there than can help you , just dont withdraw and think you can solve everything by yourself.

In brief: Family support

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Shontae Buffington