I'm a very happy, nice person. Find it hard to deal with getting offended. Need to develop 'back bone.' dealt with only good people growing up, advice?

Dr. Eliezer Schwartz
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Assertiveness skills

I agree.
..... We have to develop a "back bone, " to value who we are, be confident in ourselves, and learn to stand up for what we deserve. We all can benefit from assertiveness training, and develop the necessary skills of a person with "back bone." you can do it with an individual therapist or in a group process. Look for a psychologist with expertise in assertiveness training.

In brief: Assertiveness skills

I agree.
Dr. Eliezer Schwartz
Dr. Eliezer Schwartz
Dr. Peter Kurzweil