Circle on spots on my neck that are red and itchy?

Hard to tell. It would be very difficult to tell for sure what those spots are without seeing them, particularly in person. It could possibly be eczema, an allergic reaction to a soap, detergent, perfume, or jewelry, or even a fungal infection. I would recommend getting an in-person opinion from your doc, but in the meantime you can try some 1% Hydrocortisone cream on it to see if it helps the itching.
Visual DX. Hi, it’s hard to say without a picture but there is a great app that may be able to help you get a diagnosis without being seen in person by a dermatologist. The app is called VisualDX and is one of the best, if not the best out there. Many clinicians, including myself, use it. Just snap a photo and it gives you a list of possible diagnoses. Good luck!