Any remedies for gallstones, im having really intense pain in my stomach? I don't want to get my gallbladder removed by surgery

In brief: Avoid fatty food

Fat, grease, and oil in food stimulate the gallbladder. Avoid or minimize these foods.
If it flares, nsaids (anti-inflammatories) can help. Start thinking about the surgery if it hurts you a lot. A bad gb attack or stone passing or getting stuck can cause pancreatitis and make you very sick. Take care.

In brief: Avoid fatty food

Dr. Stephen Jarrard
Dr. Stephen Jarrard
Dr. Raul Mederos
Bariatrics

In brief: Causes of pain

The only remedy for symptomatic Gallstones is surgery, however before you commit to the operation make sure the "intense pain" you are having is not related to something else.
Peptic ulcer disease, gastritis, gastro esophageal reflux disease and even cardiac disease can cause epigastric pain. If all the possible causes have been eliminated you might need surgery. In the meantime avoid fatty food

In brief: Causes of pain

Dr. Raul Mederos
Dr. Raul Mederos
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Wound care

In brief: Don't work well

There are some meds that can dissolve gallstones but they have a high failure rate and you have to take them long term. Furthermore, the stones tend to come back when you stop the meds.
Then there are many alternative "snake oil" options that sound good but are essentially sugar pills. They will take your money and make lots of promises but leave you frustrated. Check NCCIH.NIH.gov first

In brief: Don't work well

Dr. Erik Borncamp
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine