Swollen itchy bumps on toes. Should I wear sandals?

In brief: Up to you

Wearing an open sandal may help to dry out the area if it is moist.
I would start to use a topical antifungal to the area to see if you can rid of it.

In brief: Up to you

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh

In brief: Describe the bumps

Could be the start of achelets foot.
To receive an answer that will be more helpful for you , you need to give more information...Your health status, any problems such as gout, diabetes or blood pressure concerns.You should state how long it has been a problem and what you do to make it feel better.Also tells us what it looks like..Is it discolored, swollen or point tender.The more you tell the bette.

In brief: Describe the bumps

Could be the start of achelets foot.
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman