Can acupuncture help bulbar palsy?

Can try, but unlikel. Unfortunately, the death of central (brain) nerve cells is not reversible. However other nerves can take over function of dead nerves. I am a strong believer in doing whatever modalities can be effective in returning neural function in damaged areas of the nervous system. Acupuncture has been affective in nerve disorders and anesthesia for thousands years, a lot we don't understand, but no harm.
Doubt it. I reviewed my textbooks and could not locate a protocol that was specific for bulbar palsy - however it has been used for traumatic brain injuries with success.