Breast pain in right breast and armpit and numbness and tingling a little lymph in breast big lump in left corner of right breast and yellow discharge when you press on breast discharge?

Immediate exam. Although you are quite young you will need a breast exam and ultasound. If masses are found you may need a mamogram and antibiotics if your physician suspects a breast infection. Get checked asap!
Breast lump. Any time there is a discharge or axillary swelling it is suspicious for infction you are young but it needs further investigation for sure see your obgyn or pmd for an eval.