2 false pos ELISA HIV tests, all 1 1/2 years post exposure. Neg western blot, ifa, naat and 2 neg oraquick home tests. What is my HIV status? Help!

Likely negative. There is typically a "window" of 3-6 months after exposure where you could be HIV positive but test negative. Since you didn't get your testing until well after that, i'd say the confirmatory tests (western blot, ifa) are what you should go by. The elisa is very sensitive and can have false positives- that's why we rely on the confirmatory tests. I would consider your status to be negative.