How much indian basil tea should you drink to relieve depression/anxiety?

Dr. Shabbir Hossain

In brief: Not sure

Not sure if there's a specific amount stated in any literature that can guide you how much to drink.
My suggestion would be, whatever amount makes you feel better :-) but remember, anything in excess can also be bad for you.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. J. Kirk Clopton

In brief: Doesn't matter

There is no scientific evidence that indian basil tea is a treatment for depression.
Depression is a serious medical disorder that should only be treated with interventions that have been shown to be effective in double blind placebo controlled studies.

In brief: Doesn't matter

Dr. J. Kirk Clopton
Dr. J. Kirk Clopton