Yes.... You can be allergic to any mold.
Molds. Molds like Aspergillus thrive when there are * water *stagnant air * nutrient (especially wood fiber). Damaged dry wall, carpeting, and particle board etc must be removed. Keep house well ventilated and wipe off pooled water. Clorox may kill the molds but without the preventive measures, they will come back.
Several choices. Three classes of antifungal agents are available for the treatment of invasive aspergillosis: polyenes, azoles, and echinocandins. Historically, Amphotericin B was the major antifungal drug used in patients. Currently, the drug of choice for invasive aspergillosis is voriconazole, which can be replaced with lipid formulations of Amphotericin B in intolerant patients.