I have a permanent exhaustion and feeling constantly tired and laziness and poor appetite and fatigue when doing any effort feeling dizzy when rising?

Dr. Natalie Sieb

In brief: Hard to determine

It would be very hard to say for sure from this post, but some important questions need to be asked like how long you've felt this way and if you are having other symptoms, best asked by your doctor. Chronic fatigue syndrome is something that comes to mind as a possibilty, a diagnosis made when other diseases have been ruled out.
I advise a visit to your doctor including an exam and blood tests.

In brief: Hard to determine

Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Marsha Davis