Diagnosed w/ Lyme disease, bartonella, & babesia. Have noticed increasingly stiff & painful neck w/ head pain & pressure for past 3 days w/ fever ranging btwn 99.6 & 100.5. Are these symptoms typical?

Dr. James Schaller
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: YOU ARE NOT 15 MIN!

I agree that you should not assume the neck pain is Lyme spasms, and get to ER. We would like to propose that while Babesia can raise temps, Bartonella can be immunosuppressive-floats in blood--you do not die.
A fever with Bartonella I would take seriously. My wise MD friend is right. If 3 infections--missed one? ER. As Fallon, MD Columbia recently posted-ticks are infection bus-over 1-3 bugs.

In brief: YOU ARE NOT 15 MIN!

Dr. James Schaller
Dr. James Schaller
Dr. Abeera Mansur
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: OCC

Can get arthralgia with lyme disease.

In brief: OCC

Can get arthralgia with lyme disease.
Dr. Abeera Mansur
Dr. Abeera Mansur
Dr. Michael Finkelstein

In brief: Neck pain h

Hopefully you are getting treatment for the disease if not i'd go to er or call pmd for urgent follow up.

In brief: Neck pain h

Dr. Michael Finkelstein
Dr. Michael Finkelstein