I'm 26. I lost a whole tooth including its root from a roller skates accident. Fell on my face. What are my options?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Dental Implant

Hands down and without question, an implant supported crown would be your best option! if you have enough good bone for it, and in the hands of a skilled surgeon and restorative dentist, it will be the strongest, longest lasting, most comfortable and best looking option.
Obviously, that's sight unseen, so you do need to discuss it with a dentist who can actually examine you to be sure.

In brief: Dental Implant

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Stanley Lin
Dentistry

In brief: Implant, bridge

You can get an implant, bridge, a removable partial denture, or leave the space there.
You would need to check with your dentist which option is best for you. An implant would take a little longer for healing 4-5 months but would probably last the longest. The bridge would be using your adjacent teeth as support teeth.

In brief: Implant, bridge

Dr. Stanley Lin
Dr. Stanley Lin
Dr. John Hoffmann
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Dental implant

If you lost an entire tooth and its root then your main options would either be a partial bridge or a dental implant.
If you are young and healthy, then an implant is your best option for permanent replacement. See a dentist or oral surgeon who is experienced with implants.

In brief: Dental implant

Dr. John Hoffmann
Dr. John Hoffmann