Beta blocker side effects?

Poss side effects. Possible side effects of beta-blockers include: sexual dysfunction in males, HDL reduction, increased triglycerides, bronchoconstriction/ shortness of breath, bradycardia, hypotension, heart block, fatigue, and dizziness. However, don't forget that most people do fine, or have a brief adjustment period then are fine. Talk w/ ur doc about whether potential benefits>potential risks.
Side effects. Side effects of beta-blockers include: sexual dysfunction in males, HDL reduction, increased triglycerides, bronchoconstriction if non-selective beta-blocker leading to shortness of breath, bradycardia, hypotension, heart block, fatigue, and dizziness.
Side effects. Side effects of beta-blockers include: sexual dysfunction in males, HDL reduction, increased triglycerides, bronchoconstriction if non-selective beta-blocker leading to shortness of breath, bradycardia, hypotension, heart block, fatigue, and dizziness. Many also experience rapid fatigue with exercise until their body has adapted to the medicine.