How can I cure my baby's constipation?

Dr. Natalie Hodge
In brief: It depends...
This answer depends on whether the baby is breastfed, how is the baby feeding, is the baby gaining weight well, is the baby eating solid foods, is the baby's abdomen distended? How often does the child have a bm? Is the bm soft? Are they rock hard? Does the baby cry when he has a bm? The answers to these questions are necessary to determine true constipation in a baby which is quite rare.

In brief: It depends...
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Troy Reyna
Surgery - Pediatric
In brief: Fruit juice
You can add fruit juice to baby's diet.
Preferable apple, white grape, or pear juice. Start with an ounce a day at first. Sometimes trial and error is required and patience.

In brief: Fruit juice
You can add fruit juice to baby's diet.
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Steven Seres