38 weeks pregnant. 3rd child. Been having lower back pain and slight period cramping. Pressure and urge to poop. Clear sticky discharge when wiping.

Mucous plug. The clear sticky discharge sounds as though you have lost your mucous plug. If the cramping is at all regular and/or the pressure feeling intensifies, you need to go in and be checked.Those third children can sneak out and deliver without a long labor, so don't wait until you have to deliver on the way to the hospital. If you go in and you're not in labor, then you just go back home - no big deal.