Can children get migraine headaches?

Yes. Prevalence of migraine is 2.5% under the age of 7, 5% from age 7 to puberty, and 10% in postpubertal girls. Migraine without aura is twice more common than the one with aura in school-age children.
Absolutely. There are many potential causes of pediatric migraines. The could be due to bite problems, but medical consult is the starting point to manage their cause.
Yes. Children develop migraine headaches often. Boys develop migraine at an earlier age than girls. Children who have a family history of migraine headaches are at most risk.