I had my 1st hepa vaccine but lost insurance so I haven't continued it.?

Dr. Jay Park
In brief: Need one more dose
The duration of lapse does not matter. You need one more dose for full protection.
You can get another dose at local health department.

In brief: Need one more dose
Dr. Jay Park
Dr. Jay Park
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Hep A Vaccine
Hpp a vaccine to be completed you need a second dose, you can wait to get the second dose when and if you get your insurance back.
The incidence of hep a in us is very low and the risk of contacting is minimal but if you plan to travel oversees to a country where hep a is endemic than you get it even if you have to pay for it for your protection.

In brief: Hep A Vaccine
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Peter Kurzweil