Still got joint pain 7 weeks after iron infusion, but my dr wants me to have another one. Surely this will just make the joint pain worse.

Dr. William Lages
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Iron infusion info

Hard to give information because no diagnosis given.
All iron infusions are iron-carbohydrate nanoparticles. They can differ in size and configuration and in release and clearance . Common uses for infusion are gastric bypass , kidney disease, and failure to absorb oral iron. They can cause reactions. So if you can`t discuss with your md he could refer for second opinion re arthritis.

In brief: Iron infusion info

Dr. William Lages
Dr. William Lages
Dr. Louis Cooper

In brief: More info needed

I do not understand the relationship of iron infusion and joint problem. What caused the iron deficiency? Had oral supplements been tried.
You should ask your physician to explain what is going on and what your blood counts are. Good luck.

In brief: More info needed

Dr. Louis Cooper
Dr. Louis Cooper
Dr. Steven Seres