Large mass inside my vagina, how can I tell difference between prolapse or some kind of growth? Only 30, prev hyst/ov removal. Extreme coccyx pain too

See a Doc. I don't practice gynecology. But this is simple to answer, and potentially very serious. Go get a thorough exam. See the surgeon that did your hysterectomy if you can. Or your family doc, whoever has the earliest appointment!