I need information on pleural effusion causes?

Many. Cancer, pneumonia, trauma, liver disease, kidney disease, radiation, esophageal problem, other infection, pancreatitis, etc.
Types of effusion. Pleural effusion is fluid in the space between lungs/chest well. The next step is to ask what kind of fluid is it. 2 types generally are 1: transudative (clear) 2: exudative (pus like). If needed, the fluid can be drained to make this distinction. In terms of common things, a simple pneumonia can cause an effusion. Congestive heart failure can do that from fluid overload. Many possibilties.