3+ WBC and 3+rbc. Uti symptoms. Nitrite is normal. What types of bacteria do not convert nitrates to nitrites?

Yu'ar asking a compl. Why ask such complicated questions? How is this going to help anyone? It looks like you have UTI which can be easily treated with simple antibiotics. If this is a recurrent infection(>2 times), a culture of the urine is the only way to find out what type of bacteria is the cause. That is how we address such questions.I am sure your doctor can help you manage this problem. Go seek his/her advice.