Feeling very weak and shaky and light headed.. What do I need?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Anxiety disorder

Anxiety is state of tension, apprehension, worry, uneasiness or fear. It may be related to anticipated danger or arise for no apparent reason.
While mild episodes of anxiety are common and do not usually require treatment, more severe forms can be chronic and debilitating. Symptoms of severe anxiety: insomnia, chest pain, palpitations, tremors, and parasthesia. Rec.: see your pcp for evaluation.

In brief: Anxiety disorder

Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: An evaluation!

Weakness, shakiness, and light-headedness can come from a variety of factors.
It could be as simple as being dehydrated (not getting enough fluids). It could be anxiety or panic. It could even be something more serious such as ectopic pregnancy, infection, heart rhythm problems. You get the point: it's impossible to tell without being evaluated. See your doctor. Good luck. Lgromkomd.

In brief: An evaluation!

Dr. Mark Kuhnke
Surgery

In brief: Hard to say.

Are you dehydrated? Have you been eating appropriately? Have you been injured or suffered blood loss? Is your heart beating rapidly or irregularly ? Have you been taking any meds? These are all important questions.
I suggest you go get evaluated at an urgent care or er. Good luck.

In brief: Hard to say.

Dr. Eric Weisman