I ate a whole head of cauliflower, i made it like a mashed potato. Around 1/2 hour later i got such a sever pain in the middle of my stomach that traveled under my wing bones, and it lasted for 1 hr.

Dr. Scott Lippe
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Gas

Cauliflower is one of the most gas producing foods so you had a gas attack don't do that again!

In brief: Gas

Dr. Scott Lippe
Dr. Scott Lippe
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Consultants

Caulifor is a gas forming vegetable which could cause those symroms- this sounds like gas trapping ; however get a consultant opinion and use simethicone tablets as needed for gas (pphazyne or gasx)-i would laso advise an abdominal ultrasound: er if symtoms worsen.

In brief: Consultants

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Andrea Brand