What is the life expectancy of a woman with ovarian cancer?

Depends. Survival depends on stage of disease at presentation. Early stage disease (1 and 2) tend to have the best outcomes. Stage 3 disease will depend upon whether there is relapse and how long after chemotherapy the relapse occurred- the longer after the better the chances. For women with stage 4 disease the survival will depend upon whether they go into remission or not.
It depends. If the cancer is stage i (confined to the ovary), and has no residual disease after surgery and is well to moderately differentiated, no more treatment is needed and 5 year survival is 95%. In stage ii (confined to pelvis) totally resected, and stage i poorly differentiated, radiation and chemotherapy gives 5 year survival of 80%. More advanced disease has 20% 5 year survival at best.