I have a swollen lymph node behind my ear I am not on any medication and am feeling very well is this normal?

Dr. Natalie Sieb

In brief: Get it checked

While having an enlarged lymph node without other symptoms is not entirely uncommon, it is hard to say whether your case is benign or caused by something else without getting a full history and performing an exam on you.
This would include recent history of illness, insect or animal bites, recent vaccinations, and an examination for other enlarged nodes or signs of infection. See your doc!

In brief: Get it checked

Dr. Steven Seres