I'm 22 and have a six inch penis but it is curved to left side which make it look small, can it be straight and anything to increase girth of my penis? Specifically interested in getting better girth

Penis issue. Most issues with the penis can be corrected especially the bending you mention, go and see a urologist for help. With regard to girth have the urologist evaluaedt this as well. If nothing is found wrong as far as girth then there is not much that can be done.