Have few circular rashes on chest, one went away, outer edge has a red, inflamed ring with white center that has really dry skin. Dry skin/worse?

Dr. Norma jo Waxman

In brief: Wish I had picture!

Dermatology questions are so hard without seeing the rash! round rash with central clearing usually are from fungus commonly known as ringworm.
Is anybody else have it? Ringworm is itchy and you didn't mention that. I'm curious what you have tried to treat it and if u r using any new soaps or creams. Try an over-the-counter fungal ointment twice/day and for 2 weeks past when u can't see rash.

In brief: Wish I had picture!