I'm a mother of 4 kids my youngest is 9 months while pregnant i had nerve pain going down the front of my right leg from top to my knee and still have it?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Pinched Nerve

Sounds like you have a pinched nerve in your back.
I would suggest seeing a pain/spine specialist to evaluate you further to evaluate what level and what can be done to treat you. There are interventional treatments besides medications and surgeries that might reduce or eliminate the pain altogether.

In brief: Pinched Nerve

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Sciatica

Sciatica is nerve pain from compression of the sciatic nerve.
Could also be pyriformis muscle trapped and causing pain. I would recommend a physical therapiy evaluation and ask if they also have pelvic floor experience. You may also find relief from a chiropractor and or acupuncturist. When pregnant sometimes things get out of alignment and don't return after delivery. Good luck!

In brief: Sciatica

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Adam Levy