Each of the 3 times i was pregnant it was found that i did not have the immunity to mmr. How concerned should I be with the current measles outbreak?

Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: MMR?

Were you tested for all three components or just rubella? The outbreak is rubeola red measles, not rubella.
I would not suggest getting the MMR booster for an adult female. Cod liver oil can help as can chinese herbs- and i would see a chinese medicine practitioner for that. There is also a product called air tea that can be helpful (see www.Franzcenter.Com /herbaceuticals for more information).

In brief: MMR?

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham