What are some good foods to eat for gastroesophageal reflux disease?

Low fat, smaller. In general, low fat, smaller meals are recommended for gerd. You should also avoid caffeine, tomato sauce, chocolate, spicy foods, alcohol, salads and celery. You shouldn't eat late meals (within 3 hrs before bedtime).
Avoid acidic foods. Vegetables are always a great choice. Reflux can get worse with acidic foods as well as rich, fatty foods. Spicy foods, tomato based foods, alcohol and caffiene can make things worse.