I'm a vasculitis patient and have been immune suppressed now for 8 years, i'm worried about cancer, and recently been having a lot of sym of ovary can?

Pathology

In brief: Worry isn't helpful

I see that you are on Cyclophosphamide and this matches your vasculitis history.
Despite 'pop' wisdom, Cyclophosphamide doesn't cause cancer by suppressing your immune toxicity, but by direct damage to genes. The usual cancers are bladder and acute myelogenous leukemia. Hopefully you get regular pelvic exams with palpation of your ovaries; this is the best screen for ovarian ca.

In brief: Worry isn't helpful

Dr. Eric Weisman